Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sneak Peek of My Pirate Themed Classroom

Wow!  It's been a while since my last post.  Having a whole lot of fun on vacation, but I've managed to sneak up to school a couple of times.  I wish I could say I was done, but is a teacher ever really done?

Anyway, here is a sneak peek of how it's going.  I can't wait for it to be complete, and then I can post a full tour.

I made this.  Yes, I did.

I'm in love with my reading corner this year. So cute.  Makes me wanna go over there and curl up with my Ipad.  :)

In my own little corner of my own little room. . 


Lordy!  Got to organize these books soon. HELP!  Haha

Cool scene setter from Oriental that looks like a pirate ship deck.


1 comment:

  1. Your room looks FABULOUS! I can't wait to see you in teacher mode this year.

    ReplyDelete